The Videns’ network engineer will create an account for each user that needs an access to the shared salsa platform. The procedure is as follows:
- Customer provides a list of users that need to have an access to salsa and specifies the permissions (read-only or read/write). Please use the table below (example):
- Videns’ network engineer sends a list of usernames and the default password
- Each user needs then to reset his/her password using the “password portal”
- Fill in provided username and password
- Before you will be able to reset your password you will be prompted to enrol first. See below:
- Provide the two secret answers and press Update
- Press Change Password tab:
- Please fill in the default password first and then your new password twice. Please provide a password compliant to the requirements below. Your password will be valid for 90 days.
Passwords may not contain the user's samAccountName (Account Name) value or entire displayName (Full Name value). Both checks are not case sensitive.
The password contains characters from three of the following categories:
Uppercase letters of European languages (A through Z, with diacritic marks, Greek and Cyrillic characters)
Lowercase letters of European languages (a through z, sharp-s, with diacritic marks, Greek and Cyrillic characters)
Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
Non-alphanumeric characters (special characters) (for example, !, $, #, %)
Any Unicode character that is categorized as an alphabetic character but is not uppercase or lowercase. This includes Unicode characters from Asian languages.
Log in to Salsa portal
Now you are able to login to Videns’ Salsa shared portal. Please use this URL: https://salsa.videns-it.com/salsa/salsa_portal/ and your username and password. Depending on the users’ permissions hi/she will be able to choose the domain and functions (ip|boss, ip|reporter or ip|dashboard).
In case of any troubles or questions please contact Videns’ service desk:
phone: +31 85 401 2973